Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the 15th

So apparently now I have til the 15th of December to get down to a MUCH lower size. But how much can one lose in so little time.
I think i'm gonna have to pull something like a 'louise redknapp', where I jog for like 4 miles a day, eat nothing more that the size of my fist, and don't consume any more than 500 calories a day. Fun.
If anyone wants to know what i'm gonna be doing, I will leave a link I found for the diet that Louise did when she was trying to know what it felt like to be a size zero, and the whole phemoneom (??) thing. Anyway... the link describes what she ate, her stats per week, and her what her exercise was.
I really need this. If i fail at this, then I know that I fail at everything else. Life will be useless if I can't be this one tiny little thing.
http://www.disordered-eating.co.uk/eating-disorders-news/the-truth-about-size-zero.html


good luck
love
emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment