Friday, December 17, 2010

over time...it sucks

i am posting from a computer slower than melting glaciers, and hope it even posts this entry. I have made it to vancouver, and I hate to admit it, even to myself, but i have eaten WAY too much for comfort within the past 3 days. On wednesday I went out with friends, had fried food, and a pina colada. The pina colada in itself has tons of calories.
I'll admit that in the past few days, I have slipped in writing EVERYTHING that I eat, but I am getting back into it. I stepped onto a scale for the first time in a while today; I think I weight about 130 pounds, or it may be 123 pounds. I'm choosing the higher one, just to push myself, but I couldn't tell for sure, the needle would shift when I moved the weight on certain parts of my feet. Hopefully here I'll be better; living in a city, there is more annonymity (?) than in a small town. I'm still iffy about going to the gym, but at least I will have plenty of space to work out, like sit-ups, push-ups, things such as that.
I'm am just praying that I can do better than the past month. I haven't truly really changed in shape of body, so I think I haven't been doing very well.
Christmas is here, and that means food, but thankfully both mother and grandma don't serve much for us, so I hope i'll be able to contain myself in indulgence.
I feel antssy about moving here; I'm not sure if i'll be able to get a good job, perferably one that isn't at a cafe or restaurant or anything, so as I'm not tempted.
Good luck to everyone else.

lovelovelove
em

No comments:

Post a Comment