Monday, December 27, 2010

New Years

For the past week, Ive been feeling somewhat crappy, and then when I overheard my mother talking to my grandmother about me, and how I am, I was even MORE upset. So thanks mother, for making me feel like a piece of s**t. They were talking about how I don't always finish doing the dishes, not as well as my sister does. Okay, so maybe I go to the bathroom, or quickly have to finish homework or something in the middle of the dishes, so what? That's nothing to patronize me on.
I swear, if my parents get my sister a better graduation present than they did me - I will absolutely NOT talk to them for at least 2 whole months, or even longer, depends. All my mother got me were skittles. DAMN SKITTLES!! don't get me wrong, some people love skittles, but they are certainly NOT a proper graduation present. Then compare that to the $400 my father spent so we could split the cost on my laptop, which cannot currently get internet. for whatever reason. i do not know.
I heard my grandma talking to my mother about how I was looking through the fridge, even though she had just started making dinner, and how she thought that was rude. First, how the f**k (sorry) could I have known that she was making dinner, and anyone else in my position would have done the same thing, so why is she being so rude??
Throughout the day, I felt weird, like if I do one simple thing that's wrong, she'll make me out for a lesser person. I felt like I was walking on glass the whole day. I felt like a worthless, pathetic, little shrod of a person all day.

As the New Year approaches fast, I have been writing my New Years Resolution, trying to think of what I can do to make myself a better person. Here is a rough idea of what I have come up with so far:
1 - Lose 20 pounds (for obvious reason)
2 - Absolutely NO more meat.
3 - NO more pop.
4 - GREATLY reduce sugar intake.
5 - NO more candy.
6 - Absolutely NO chocolate.
7 - Become more focused and determined in life.
8 - Become COMPLETELY practical.
9 - NO more than 500 calories per day.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment