Sunday, December 12, 2010

Those lovely, lovely bones

I think I have lost a few pounds.
Saying that is weird, but over the past few weeks, I have noticed that my belt that I usually wear with jeans, doesn't seem as tight as it used to be. It is kind of a relief, but at the same time, I know that there is SO much more work ahead of me to shed those pounds.
For the past few days, I have gotten into a regular sleeping pattern: going to bed at 9, and getting up at 8. Before I was staying up till 2 and waking up at like 11, which isn't as fullfilling a day as the 9-8 day.
anyways...
So I think I did pretty well for today. I didn't eat much, and when I had the salad that my father made with tomatoes and cheese in it, I picked out the tomatoes, and cheese. So at least I didn't get those extra calories with the cheese. I haven't eaten it yet. I walked upstairs to my 'room', placed it on the shelf, and I haven't touched it yet. I'm not sure if I'm that hungry for dinner anyways.
I'm moving in two days, which I am ecstatic about, but also kind of nervous. What if the move is too much, and miss this small town too much......gosh, I hope I stay in vancouver. Being in this small town sucks, nothing ever happens. Everything happens in vancouver. well, more than this town. Let me just summarize what happens in Vancouver that is totally cool: supernatural, smallville, and hellcats, has and is filmed in vancouver, as well as the movie fantastic four, invisible, and that one with reese witherspoon, which they are still filming. Also, lots of concerts happen in vancouver. and the shopping is fun too.
So, yeah, i guess saying that i'm 'excited' is understating it....just a little.
I am SO happy its christmas. I LOVE snow, gingerbread, and everything about christmas. It's just one of the most happiest days of the year.

hope everyone's christmas is going well, and for those of you who may not celebrate christmas, I hope you are doing well, and celebrating whatever you do this time of year.

stay skinny!
lovelovelove,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment