Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow

I've been meaning to go on a jog these past few days, but it's been so damn cold, and snowing quite a bit. Funny, but I feel so fat. Had a crepe for breakfast, so I know i'm done for the day. I don't know how much a crepe is, but i'm thinking, since it was small, and I had it with jam, that it's about 100-150. 125 then.
I love hot chocolate, but it has so many calories.
I have impressed myself by writing everything down that I eat for the past week, which is an amazing feat since I usually forget at least once every week. Life has seemed to be going so slow.
For the past few weeks I have been seriously thinking about moving to the city, the lower mainland. Stay with family or something. Next year I want to go back to school, but I'm not sure if I want to continue with the idea that I'll be studying English.
Now I'm not so sure that I want to move until next September. Maybe I can stay and get a job here, where I currently am. But my towns so boring, nothing ever happens, especially now that everyone I knew is gone, has moved on. Mayb e I should get a job here, then move later on, maybe in the summer. I really want to be a road trip next summer, visit places that Id want to see in my country; maybe travel cross country. Canada is funny that way. You start on one side where there are only mountains, and valleys, and rivers, then you continue onto more of the center of Canada, where everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is flat, then you continue to the end, and it starts to get mountains again. I personally have never been past the BC-Alberta line in Canada, so maybe for the summer I'll go further.
Anyway...
I probably would stay if I knew someone who was, you know, pro-ana, in my town, but everything is dead here. Besides everyone my age has, like, gone.
MY mother keeps asking me what I want to do, yet I don't have a clue. I like it where I am, but I really want to move to a city where there are more malls, and gyms, a city where, if I go to the gym, I'd be annonymous, as opposed to a town, where everyone knows you.

Life is so confusing.

stay thin,
love
emma

No comments:

Post a Comment