Saturday, November 5, 2011

I recently heard my roommate talking about me.
Okay, lets be honest, we all snoop at time to time out of curiosity. Nothing wrong with that.
I heard my roommate saying that she was thinking of taking a piece of halloween candy - chocolate obv. - and dropping it in the toilet.
This took a minute to register in my mind as to why the hell someone would do that.
Then i thought, well I most certainly canNOT control how the toilet, nor how my body works. And i know that i flush every time. EVERYTIME!!
at least ill know if she does do that
Besides that, we don't really speak. About a month back, i said 'hey' to her when she was coming home, but she didn't say anything back, so since then I haven't really spoken to her. and she hasn't really spoken to me. I am seriously considering moving to another place. I know that i signed a contract and all, but if my roommate thinks that she can screw with me that way, and that she can get away with it, then she has another thing coming.
Besides, she's the one who doesn't clean up her dishes after she's done with them. I mean, i understand of she doesn't clean, dry, and out away all of them the second she's done with them, especially in the morning before school, but the least she can do is put them to the side so i can have a little room to make my own breakfast, or cook. Seriously. She has like two to four pots and pans on the stove still there from yesterday, and theres no room for anything in the freezer; she's taken it all. I was at the store a few days ago and was about to get frozen yogurt when I remembered that if i did get it, there would be absolutely no room for it in the freezer whatsoever. I was so looking forward to having frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment