Monday, November 21, 2011

hello again

so today i woke up at about 6:30, a time when not even the sun is up yet - and i woke up at this time because the store about 10 blocks from where i live was having a 50% sale. So, my day started out okay. But since I'm living with no closet, thanks to my roommate, i now have no room for my new clothes:(
I want to move, but the people renting to us think that we want to stay for a year, that's what we signed anyways, but iwant SO badly to move. To move away from where i am now. If you've read any of my previous entries, you'll know how i feel about my living situation, and i want so desperately to get out of here. Ive almost started to become a hermit when she's - the roommate - is here, because I'm scared she'll attack me with some comment about something that she was not happy about. I'm scared living here, and i don't like it. Has anybody has this problem - about the lease thing (not the roommate thing)?? how did u get out of it? help!
anyways, for those of you who have been reading this, if there are any of you out there, then you'll remember when i wrote that my roommate had written me a letter about the living stuff. Well, here is a little snippet. And that doesnot include the comment on the toilet - 'flush toilet and clan after yourself' - and yes, i did spell 'clean' wrong, because that is how it was written by my roommate.
well anyways, i have a new computer, so here is a little snippet of the letter.
anyways, I'm just praying that i can get out of this apartment. Even though i love it so much, with its internet, cable, and heated floor, I don't think i can be like this for a year (actually now its more like 10 months, but that still is a long time)
love
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment