Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 23, 2011

Okay, so maybe that one bit in the last post was a little harsh, but just a little. Im still angry at my roommate for being such an 'ig-nor-a-mus' and not saying it to my face. She must be, like, weak or something.
Anyways, yesterday, at around 4, my mother came to visit. I've been living on my own and going to school for about a month and a half now. She stayed the night, and we went to get a few things from Walmart for my room, and went out for dinner. We went back to Walmart this morning and went to look for a desk, but didn't really find one that was any good. We did find a night stand, and i came back to make it. She then left.
Ive always told myself that I've never really been lonely, but now that i know what kind of a person my roommate is, I guess i am getting a little lonely.
Ive been feeling like I'm walking in eggshells the past few days, since the roommate left me that distasteful letter. Well, I've recently found out that i am the kind of person that can never really forgive easily, and can't really trust that person again. I hold a grudge and i never let go from that. If someone burns me - of course, ill say I'm okay with it - but i never, ever let go. When someone goes behind my back like I've had done in the past, from that moment on, they never continue to be my friends, if they even were in the first place.
And i do stay angry for a long time.
So yeah call me crazy, but i don't regret writing what i did in the last post. I won't delete what i wrote, thats not real, everyone gets angry now and then, no point on denying it. I just choose to take it out on a blog, which, now writing it, seems stupid. A much better thing to do would be to take it out n a punching bag, but as i do not have one of those...or better yet, on myself. Like running longer than usual, or not eating for a day. Little things, but things that make an impact.

lovelovelove
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment