Thursday, November 24, 2011

its funny how it works

I've started to like seeing bones, especially the clavicle bones (the ones near the shoulders). it is weird that i like seeing the bones? i like feeling a empty stomach, it makes me feel worth more. It makes me feel skinnier. I hope I'm not the only one like that. But its true. i like the bones.
Most would consider me crazy, but some can also understand - both feeling and seeing those bones makes me feel like I've done something right, like I'm succeeding in at least one thing in my life.
Ive noticed that lately I've had to goone more notch closer to the end on my belt, like I'm thinner. It makes me smile every time i do it, put my belt on, it makes me smile seeing that I've achieved being better in at least one thing in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment