Tuesday, February 2, 2010

new

if you have been on my blog since the last timi i was on (right now) then you probably would have seen the new picture i put up at the top.

Anyway, i feel totally lost in my life. I have nothing to look forward to, except my jogs in the morning, which i hardly do anyways, but still there just for the 'me' time, which i never really do get, as every damn (sorry) second of the day all i can hear is about how much a disappointment i am to everyone. How i can never do anything right, and how i have nothing, noone but myself.
Life is a loss for me.
Everything is going down the drain. I binged big time on Saturday, making up for the calories i probably burned for hardly eating throughout the week.
I have made a 'food plan' and i AM sticking to it. If i don't, then i know there will never be any hope for me. Ever, and i will die fat, and alone, and be found three weeks later, with nothing in my apartment, except cats.
And to die a lonely cat woman is the worst thing IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Lovelovelove,
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment