Friday, January 22, 2010

Weight

Hey everyone!!

So i have been away for a few weeks, i know, but hopefully i'm back, and will try to keep updating as soon as I can.
So last week I went to Vancouver to visit friends and family, and my aunt had a weigh scale in her bathroom, so for the first time in about 2 years, I weighed myself.
I am about 20 pounds lighter that I had originally thought.
I thought I was about 145, but it turns about I'm like, 125.
So i have only gained about 7 pounds in the last 3 years.

My ultimate goal is to weigh somewhere between 105-110.
It will take ALOt of will power to go jogging, and even when it's icy outside, but I know that when I start seeing results, it will be COMPLETELY be worth it.


Around Monday thru Wednesday, I was totally careless (stupid, i know) about what i ate. But i know have a calorie book (THANK GOD!!!), so now even when i go to a restaurant i can look up the calories in the food.

Hopefully that will put me back on track.


I watched a program on Youtube about a newsreporter that tryed to get super slim, and she lost like pounds in the first week. Anyway, maybe i can take a few tips for her.!!!!


Anyway, hope that everyone is doing better than me.

Stay thin and strong pretties!!!


Lovelovelove,

~Em



P.S-
So over the next few months, to track my progress, and SEE the results, i will track EVERYTHING in every (or nearly every) post that i put up. ( i just hope i put the measurements up right). Oh gosh, everything will seem HUGE in the beginning!!!

Current:
Weight: 126
Waist: 31 in
Hips: 35 in
Bust: 35.5? in

No comments:

Post a Comment