Saturday, February 20, 2010

'It's Not Getting Better All The Time'

I feel like such a huge idiot.
Nothing is ging according to plan; i'm not losing weight as well as i hoped.
there is a 'no junk food for 30 days' in facebook, and i joined. Now i just hope that i can keep it. Except i had a non-alcoholic pina-colada today, so, for me, that does count. So i will start-well, today--but i don't really count it as the next day until i've woken in the morning (or afternoon...).
No sugar, no chocolate.

So, i went for a half an hour jog last night; i didn't go far down the trail, and it was getting dark fast, and i couldn't really see. I mostly jogged, but sometimes walked fast, as i haven't jogged in like 2 weeks, and even then, i was never really in good shape - not as well as i was 3 years ago, when taking gym was a mandatory thing, and the gym teacher was hard - which is good, but she was hard!
So, now I want to get back into shape, so everyday now on, i will try to get at least half an hour full jog - no walking.
I just hope will power is strong. And my mother keeps calling me fat (motivation!)

Lovelovelove,
~Em

1 comment:

  1. Sugar and chocolate are my downfalls....
    How can your own mother call you fat?! That's horrible! I mean, I know she's your mother, my dad calls me fat (not in those exact words), but sttttiiiillll. No one should be calling you fat. :[
    Stay strong and lovely!

    ReplyDelete