Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Just All One Big Lie

So, my mother showed her favortism toward my sister again today. She yelled at me for half an hour straight about just some nonsense about whatever the convo was about. I wasn't really paying attention anyway.
So, anyway, went for a 50 minute walk today, and then had a 40 minute jog/walk yesterday.

Everything is so out of whack. I wish someone would come and help me.
Okay, so that line was corny, but it's true.
Whenever I read other books, about troubled teens, there is always someone there to help them and pull them out of their mind, and see reality (in a sense).
I wish i had someone like that.
going shopping again, in a town where a whole bunch of other graduates go to school....will be guaranteed to be feel like such a FAT PIG!!!

Anyway...

Lovelovelove,
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment