Monday, November 9, 2009

Worse

I guess today didn't go too bad. didn't go over 500 cal, which is pretty good.
1/2 cup O.J. 60 cal
1/4 cup cornflakes 90 cal
2 cups orange pekoe tea w/ sugar and milk 50 cal (i think)
1 1/2 stone wheat crackers 45 cal
1 cup soup chicken noodle 120 cal

total 365 calories!
i would've eaten one more cracker, as tempted, it was sitting on my desk near homework, but crumbled it beyond eating with a napkin.

So news has reached me that we're moving again. We've moved like 8 times in my life. Apparently mom can't afford to maintain it anymore. I almost broke into tears. Weirdly enough, it made me really want to go jogging tomorrow morning. ( if I can't control what goes on in my life, then i can controll everything else.)
Thin is the only thing i want in my thing right now. More than having a job, which i REALLY do need.
maybe tomorrow i'll come more diet coke.
have to practice driving test. I must truly be lazy and have absolutely no willpower if I didn't do my written drivers test when I was 16. Its now two and a half years later. ARGHHH!
Something must be done.

Stay thin and pretty, lovelies!
LOVE,
~EM

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i need to go driving too. im so lazyyyy! keep up the running girlie, everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete