Saturday, November 7, 2009

fail miserably

I think it's safe to say that I gained in the last month, and that my willpower is officially nonexsistent. October certainly wasn't a good month for me. I hope November to be even better.

My parents are maybe planning to go down south for Christmas. It doesn't really snow there, but it can get cold. We certainly see snow up here in the North though.

So, ...
In hopes of looking WAY better than my sister if we do go down, I have decided to kick my behind into gear. Since it gets darker sooner here, I'll be able to get out to run sooner. (I'm not quiet comfortable running if people can see me, but i guess that's mostly my fault).
I started to get into shape today already by spending 15 minutes raking leaves in our yard, then jogging inplace for 15 minutes (it's a start...i am SO out of shape, its embarassing), then half an hour walk to the bakery to get bread for my mom.

Tomorrow whilst shopping I plan to get some Crystal Light and Diet Coke. (I am shocked to discover that Diet tastes the same as normal Coke..i didn't think it would).
Hope I can up the willpower to 100%.

Stay thin and pretty :):):):)

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment