Wednesday, November 25, 2009

finally ... willpower kicks in

so, i got my L today. finally. a lot of studying went into that.
had a bit of sushi and tempura for lunch, but had water instead of pop or tea. There was green tea, but it didn't appeal to me at the time. Made breakfast but most of it ended up in the garbage.
So...my mother made a appointment for the orthodontist next week, thursday. I must say, that that really kicked me into gear.
there is a guy who was in my grade last year, and he now goes to school four hours away from here, and in the same city that the orthodontist is in. I was hoping that we would go in December, so i could have a little more time to lose some weight, but i am going to try my best for now. Will most likely go to the city on Boxing Day, so maybe when i go then, if i do see him, he can see a new and improved me.

I am planning to become a vegetarian, but i might still eat diary. I don't think you need to kill a cow to get the milk, or kill a chicken to get a egg. But i most certainly will not eat butter; there's just way too much fat in that.

I don't plan to eat foods with a lot of fat, or carbs. No white flour in anything (pasta, rice, cake, etc.), no fast food (duh!), nothing that will make me gain weight.

So now i just need to burn the calories. jogging, yoga, situps, etc.

hope my willpower can stay.
stay thin pretties!


~EM




here are some pics of me at the present time:





let's hope i can get thin!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment