Monday, November 23, 2009

UH OH

I didn't realize how hard it would be to not eat. I miss food so much already. Mom is making Delissiso for dinner, and Dad was wondering if we could go to breakfast at A&W tomorrow, before i take my written drivers test (in B.C., you have to take written, then L for one year, and then N, which you have to take a driveing test, and if you pass that then you can drive alone.)

I love pizza, so giving it up isn't as easy as it sounds. Chew-and-spit method may come in though. Just have a lot of napkins. Am trying to clean my room, and take things that i don't need and get rid of them. Its quite alot that has piled up over the past few months. I have been looking at colleges/schools to go to to get further education. I plan to do something in the entertainment business, like Makeup or fashion. During high school, i sucked at the English, Math, and Science classes, but the art-related classes, I was quite good at. Espeically music.
So we'll see how it goes.

Today has NOT been really good. Had 2 cups of hot chocolate, which is like 240 calories, 120 each. But am to do firewood soon, so hopefully that will help too. And lots of situps.
Now that I know that Diet Coke basically tastes the same as normal Coke, i've been buying them a little more. Am trying to get a prize off of the Coke website. (hopefully i can get a little 2010 Olympic bear!!) I am a little excited for the end of January, for the olympic torch is coming to my town.
Other than that, my life is going very slow.

Hopefully will avoid eating for as many days as I can. I've been planning to go on a fast for a few days, anyway.

stay thin and skinny

~EM

1 comment:

  1. Hi, are you the same blogger who used to blog at anaregzig.blogspot.com? I'm a photographer trying to track down the owner of the blog for the purpose of removing one of my works off the blog, per the model's request. The picture is being used to represent the blogger, which is kind of a problem because people might think that my model is the one running the blog. Please drop me a line at mint@sandwich.net. Thank you?

    ReplyDelete