Monday, November 8, 2010

its been a long weekend

it has been a long weekend.
with time change and everything...its weird having the day go darker sooner..very weird..
anywho, i was looking at lod photos on facebook, and im still not happy with how i look.
I know my goal fluctuates all the time, but it mostly is always under 110. My goal is also to be skinnnier then my sister, to be better than her, to have something that my parents can be proud of me for, if it not be for being intelligent. (i am intelligent, but my sister is the a++ student in things that matter like maths and science - im more of the music, art girl)
anyway, so I have recently been watching some videos on youtube, such as 'im an anorexic child' and have changed my diet to be very strict. On that video one thing one of the patients said was that she would not let herself go to sleep before she knew what she was to eat the next day and how many calories it had in it.
So i have again modified my diet.
I do have somewhat of a diet - less meat than everyone else, and not much dairy, or grains, but still. for me it's not enough.

So for th next week I will be seriously testing myself out on the rules of a diet.
I was on a website and have a few ideas of what I could eat each week - low-cal things such a fat-free yoghurt, apple, orange...

so at the end of the week I hopefully will be able to report good progress on this blog.

lovelovelove
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment