Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The last post didnt have a name; I wasnt quite sure what to call it, I've never been good with naming these posts.
Halloween is coming around, which means it will be even more harder to avoid the candy and sweets, which is one of my downfalls (besides late night eating).
I have now sticked to a routine that I found on a pro-ana website, and am quite proud of sticking to it. It's the 'no eating between 7 pm until 7am'. So basically I dont go to bed until 3 hours have passed, from the 7 pm mark, so my body will have had some time to burn the calories in whatever I eat.
Also another rule is, if I am going to eat something wth more calories than i would wish, I eat it in the morning, so that my body has the whole day to burn it off.
I still don't have a scale, but am getting super anxious about how much I weigh, so I will hopefully be getting one soon, and then I will be able to post.

I want to thank those who have posted comments in the past; you have no idea how much they mean to me, that you took the time of day to read any post on this blog. It makes me want to try even harder, push myself to become better. thank you.

xoxo
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment