Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Failed Again

For us girls, each month, we can know if we have failed - failed ana.
Yes, every month not getting the '.' is like a huge success, a sign that we have managed to do at least something right. So when my stomach was hurting yesterday, I knew I had failed for another month.
One funny thing that I found while reading the footnotes in some anorexic book, was that the fat content you consume can determine whether you get the monthly 'dot' or not. I have never actually known this little tibdit of info, so from now on, lessening the fat content in my diet will do some good. Besides, anyone trying to be thinner, and thinner, knows that to lose weight, you have to lessen the fat content that you consume.
And so it begins...


Good luck to everyone

1 comment:

  1. While I was at camp over the summer, I got my period ONCE, in the whole time I was there (the first week).
    I got it when I got home, and it was literally one day long, and amazing.
    Then I started eating again, then I started bleeding out of my fucking vagina again...
    (Sorry, graphic)


    Anyway. Fucking sucks. Needs to stop.

    <3

    ReplyDelete