Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am now added on facebook, Emma Belle, email anaregzig@hotmail.com
Check it out, even add me if you want; becoming perfect is alot easier knowning that there are friends who can push you more toward your goal. sometimes they are the best. ever.
so, anyways, as I was looking up on itunes (as every tuesday, new music comes out on itunes), I saw a few new tunes that i would've liked to have. So, I'll admit here that I use limewire, but, seriously, who in their lifetime hasn't? And Limewire pointed out that my version is old, so i needed to update. Apparently, when i typed limewire into google, Limewire is now under some judge appointed ruling thing, and it won't work anymore.
One of the few things that gets me through everyday without going crazy, is music. I love music, it's one thing that I know will always be there. so when I found limewire wasn't going to work...i kind of freaked.
And that's all there is to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment