Sunday, December 20, 2009

Slamming Doors

So i moved into my dad's for a few days while my mother is out of town visiting family.
Since the moment i stepped in the door, nothing has been going right. Everything is wrong.
I HATE that you can hear the highway from hear, espeically the semis that come through. I hate that you can hear the crosswalk from the highway. I hate that there is a lamppost just outside my window that is on all night. I CAN"T SLEEP WITH IT ON!! I hate that i miss mom and Sam. I'm so lonely here. With Dad it's different; he doesn't even listen to me, it's like im invisible, but mom listens to me.

HE walked into my room earlier this morning, but then slammed it shut.
I buried my head in my hands and screamed in my head as loud as i could.
"Em, you fatty!! How could you be so fat!!! How can you be so lazy!!!! YOUR A DISGUSTING PERSON, WHO DESERVES NOTHING!!! FATTY!!!!"

Got Diet Coke yesterday, so that'll make my day less hectic with counting caloires.

I can smell the fat that Dad is cooking downstairs in the kitchen for breakfast.
it smells DISGUSTING. I can't bear the smell!!

hope all of you are having a better christmas than me.

stay thin and strong girls!!

Lovelovelove,
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment