Saturday, December 19, 2009

FAT FAT FAT FAT

i know its so soon, but i just had to get this out.

He didn't say it right out, but my dad called me fat.
Okay, so maybe i had a some cookies that made him notice that some were missing. "Your starting to see it, your health will go down." he didn't say it right out to my face, but i know what he meant.

Of all the people in the world, your parents are supposed to tell you that your beautiful, even when your not. That's their job.
But when they say otherwise, it's like someone punched you in the gut, like nothing else you can ever do will make a difference.
I do get it everyday; they tell me that i don't do much, which is partially true, but i'm just not a completely outgoing person; i'd rather stay at home watching a movie, than being at a rowdy party. My dad even comments on that; he says that i don't do much, that i'm lazy, that i sit around all day doing nothing.

To tell you the truth, i hope that he keeps doing it; it'll push me to try harder, to try to lose more weight, to try to be thinner, and be better than anyone else.

stay strong and thin.

Love, love, love
~em

1 comment: