Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lighter Than A Snowflake

Am TOTALLY planning to change my life (style).

So, just in time for the new year, and for a new start, I am planning to completely change everything.
I now wear glasses, and am now getting prepared to get contacts. Glasses are SO LAST YEAR ANYWAY!!
Right now, I am blonde, and am hoping to get a completely new style. Maybe Kristen Stewart red, or Taylor Swift blonde, or Taylor Momsen blonde. ??????? which should i choose???

My room is getting new DECOR!!!!!!
i can hardly wait to see how I put everyone together in the end!! New photo frames (and photos of course) and curtains, and new bed sheets, are now going to go in.
I CAN"T WAIT!!!! (maybe let you know how it goes?)

Anyway, I am also going to COMPLETELY change my health. No more crap for me!!!

I am going vegan!!

Tonight at exactly midnight (pacific time), I am not going to eat foods that have a lot of fat, carbs, or starch.
I am not even going to touch things such as white bread, pastries, or cakes. Nothing bleached. EVERYTHING MUST BE NATURAL.

no more dairy, meat, fat, carbs, starch, or foods with added 'sugar'.
(but i'll still drink diet 'coke').
I hope i have enough willpower to get me through this.

stay thin and strong

~EM

let you know how everything works out after midnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment