Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Crappy Christmas

So for part of my dad's christmas present he took us to the city nearby so we could go 'boxing day' shopping. As nothing was open that night, we ordered pizza. And as always, once i start eating - breaking the 'not-eating' cycle - i can't stop.
after i ate, i felt like such a fat pig. Like i was a disgrace to even myself. There's really no words that can describe how a person feels when - after they've eaten - they know that that food will add like hundreds of pounds to their thighs, and the next day they have to endure the countless stares of people passing by, and knowing that they think your such a big FAT PIG.
And i had plenty of stares the next day.

So anyway on Christmas day, as usual, i ran down to the tree hoping to find what i really wished for wrapped under red and green sparkly paper.
Instead i found a book, and fudge. Fudge. The very word repulses me so much.
All i wanted - and asked for - was a camera. Really not much to ask for.
But no - my dad gave me fudge. With the amount that he gave me, i'd gain like 4 pounds. EEWW!!!!!

So anyway, on the quest to perfection - i'd say that gaining like hundreds and eating pizza - I am a huge FAILURE.

Hope you all had a better Christmas and holiday than me
Happy New Year.

stay strong and thin pretties!

Lovelovelove,
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment