Thursday, December 24, 2009

2010

It has only been 2 months since I started this blog, and already the New Year is approaching fast. My, time does fly.
Tonight, my sister, dad and I had Christmas dinner, and i must say that it went much better than i would have expected. Altogether, i had 2 brussel sprouts, half of a very small candied yam, one spoonful of mashed potatoes, 1 small piece of chicken, and 1 diet coke. The mashed potatoes had garlic in them, so i didn't have any - i don't really like any garlic, except garlic toast.

So, now i have to commit to my New Years Resolutions.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1. As i am now at least 145 pounds, and almost considered overweight, I WILL lose as least 30 pounds.
2. I will get myself a job, a job that will help with school tuition and living on my own (i still live with my parents).
3. To move from my parents place, and live with someone else, or on my own.
4. Get higher education; go to school.
5. Drink more water!!!
6. Try to fast as often as I can.

7. Get contacts - glasses are SO last year.
8. Redye hair - my hair does NOT look good half blonde and half light brown...EW!!!
9. GET THINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, anyway...
I was looking at updates on other ana sites (thinspiration) and found out that Quest For Perfection can up as "Page cannot be found." That was one of the main sites i would always check.
I do hope that Kat is doing okay.

Happy Holidays!
Stay strong and thin pretties!!

Lovelovelove,
~Em

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I just started a blog and I would be so thrilled if you took a look at it. I love your writing. Stay strong girl <3

    ReplyDelete