Friday, October 21, 2011

it has surely been a while since i last blogged.
im not sure if i mentioned this, but i moved to the city.
it feels good to get on with my life, to not have to go with what other people do; i can have whatever i want for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and can eat whatever i want, without people bugging me; i can come and go whenever and wherever i want.
its good.
my mother is coming down to visit this weekend.
she's been texting me, and i think she wants to meet up.
the only thing is i absolutely DO NOT want to meet mary.
Im not sure if i mentioned this before in a previous post, but mary was my grandmother, before i denounced her of that title. Now she is not my grandmother, but just mary.
i hope i don't meet her. i hate her to the very core. Im not sure if i wrote down what happened between us back almost a year ago, but thank god i got out of there, even though at the time i didn't want to leave.
But, there is no way she will never be my grandmother again, not after what she accused me of.
Anyways, school is busy, i have a few tests, like midterms, next week.
my school is wednes to fri, one 3 1/2 hr class on wednes, two on thurs, and fri as well.

lovelovelove
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment