Wednesday, September 28, 2011

hello again

I cant believe how long it has been since i last posted, time seems to go by so fast!
Ive moved to the city, and am now living on my own, which is...weird. When u with ur parents, you dont realize how many little things can be very important when living on your own - such as having bowls, and sugar and cream for coffee, and then looking at things like expiration dates, and thinking about how much u eat, and taking that into account when u buy something.
Today, i went out and bought a weigh scale - the first one ive had in about maybe 3-4 years. We used to have one when i lived with my parents, but something happened to the thing where u put the battery, so we just didn't get a new one. Ive had the chance to catch a peek when I find one in peoples bathrooms - such as my mothers friends house, or even my aunts house - but i have been looking for one for awhile, guess never quite knowing where to look in stores accouted to that, but i went into the store today, and finally found one, for $20. Its not electronic, but i didnt need anything fancy. I also happened to get a dark pink little notebook - mostly for a planner, since i couldn't find one that goes from Sept - most go from the start of the year, Jan - so i just got a notebook, where I could just write the dates in it, its probably easier than searching everywhere for one that starts from Sept.
Living in the city, ive gone shopping a bit, but ive stopped looking for specific things - i specifically went out to get running shoes today, and found some - ive been feeling antsy about getting out for a jog, thinking about asking my mother to send me my old running shoes, but ill admit it, ive had those shoes for like 3 years; it was time for new ones, most definitely. Anyways, its like 1:15 am, and so much to do tomorrow.

Love, love, love
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment