Monday, June 20, 2011

cheese is less then plain??

A few days ago, I happened to be at a restaurant - like a fast food restaurant, but thankfully nothing from there is fried - and when i looked at the nutrition booklet, i happened to see that cheese bagels were less than plain bagels. What?!? You'd think that cheese would be more than plain, since all that fat in the cheese, but apparently not.
Anyways, so I conquered my fear of jogging during daytime today, and I went for a jog!!
It took me about 35 minutes to go down this trail, but soon i hope it'll take me less than that, with time. After I jumped into the shower, under cold water - well, it wasn't ice cold, like colder than room temperature, but COLD!! Anyways, when I jumped in, I gasped! Damn, it was cold, and i stood there for a few minutes, and it felt good.
Anyway, I am hoping to get out more to go jogging. I really want to wear a nice summer dress by the time my b-day comes around.
Hope everyone is doing well, thin for summer.

Lovelovelove,
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment