Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 3

Last night, i went for another run - 35 minutes- and then a cold shower. Then i went for a 5 min bike ride, and when i came home, i may have gone a little overboard - first, my mother brought home the rest of this cherry cake thing, and i had a little piece, as well as a few chips, noodles, and a pear. Whoa - when i write it all down it is alot!!
(next part is a little gross, so you don't have to read it)
But, after I came home from my bike ride, my head started to hurt, like 8.5/10 on a scale. I couldn't remember the last time my head was that sore, besides the one time, like 5 years ago, where I got REALLY sick, couldn't keep anything down, nor could i stand without getting dizzy, and was really sensitive to sunlight in my eyes. Anyways, my head was SO sore. I tried to get to sleep, but couldn't. I took a extra-strength tylenol, tried to get to sleep, but then 15 minutes later.... the back of my teeth started to feel weird, that weird feeling they get when I feel like im gonna....anyways, I guess my stomach didnt like something that i ate, so the dessert, noodles, the chips, and pear...well, i knid of threw them all up. I felt bad, really bad that the food was wasted, and also outstandingly good that now i didn't have to worry so much about it, since it never really entered my system, and became more body fat. When I went to dump it, I was completely taken aback by how much food was in the bin - like 1 1/2 to 2 cups at least of food. WOW! i ate that food in less than half an hour! that much food!!!!
Anyways, so i had some soup - italian wedding - today, and a soup roll, because my head still hurt a little when i went to work. I thought that if i had something to eat, it may help it, but maybe i was wrong, and was just praying for an excuse to eat something. im not sure why i got sick. :( Anyway, at least im getting really into the habit of writing EVERYTHING down, from what i eat, to what i exercise and how long. Nothing goes unnaccounted for.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment