Monday, June 27, 2011

I think im starting to go into a rebel phase. well not really, but im starting to think about completely changing my hair, changing it from the plain layered hair. if you have seen ami walsh on Supersize vs superskinny season 4 episode 2, thats about what i think i want.
I never really had a rebel stage when i was growing up in high school, and to me, i think that the phase comes at some point in a teenagers life. Im starting to see my parents as people who i can't believe anymore, people who are the complete opposite i thought when i was younger, now their completely flawed.

When i say 'the complete opposite i thought when i was young', i mean that, when you were 5 years old, parents seemed like so nice, etc., but as you grow up you start to see that they are seriously flawed, and that they aren't as perfect as you thought they were when you were 5 years old.

Anyways, so yeah, i think im just going through a rebel phase..who knows, maybe i am, maybe not.

Last night I talked to my dad, and talking about taking courses at school, and he started pointing out things, saying how my sister has made everything work for her, how she does things, blah, blah, blah, and he kept asking questions, and i started to feel frustrated and completely mad at myself, and felt that I didn't want to eat at all for the rest of the night. So now I know that when i feel frustrated and angry, i tend to not to want to eat.

anyways, things aren't as good as i would like but sumer is here, hot weather, and stuff, so that is pushing me harder. yeah....



hope everyone is doing well.


Lovelovelove

~Em






No comments:

Post a Comment