Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bad

I know ive probably written about going down to Vancouver, and then coming back here a month later. Well, Im not sure if I said that Im happy i left Vancouver. It gave me time to see how horrible a grandmother I have, except that I call her Mary now, because grandmother is too much of a title for someone so horrid. She gossips like you wouldn't believe, and if you have a snack without her knowing, she gets all in your face, spreads the news, and acts all mean, like 'didn't she see it was almost dinner time?'. How the f**k was i supposed to know when dinner time was, since you have dinner whenever your hungry?! Anyway, in the fall, im going to school in Vancouver, and since I found out that i get to go there, Ive been trying to come up with a few excuses to not see her, such as 'you never called, or emailed or anything to see if I was okay, and since, judging by the way you kicked me out of your apartment, and the fact that, you haven't even bothered to write or anything, I am going to return the gesture, and not talk or even bother to try to say hi, or ask how your doing, even if I see you in the street.'
I hope that's good enough.
You see, I just really hate her. Im not sure if i wrote about how she kicked me out, which, even for a human being, is SO low. she accused me of having anger issues, and stuff. Okay, for the record, I may have been a spoiled, and angry child when I was like, 7, but Im 19 now; I know that if something happens that I don't like, or life doesn't go the way exactly as planned, Im not ever going to get angry about it, and Ive learned, just like every other human being on the planet, to go with the flow, and accept it as it is. So, how, in the puny, little, deceiving, and horrible head of hers, did she think i have an anger problem?
I've also found that she only wanted me out of her apartment, and figured that was the way to do it; so I have now cast her out of my life, I will never call her grandma EVER AGAIN, only by her first name, and if she ever tries to visit me while Im hard at work trying to ace my grades, I will only shove the door in her face, and tell her to try a little harder to stay a nice grandmother in the next lifetime she has, if she ever has one.

sorry, if that seemed like a total rant, but i have been meaning to get that off my chest for a while.

since sunday, ive been really good about exercising in the morning, before i eat or go to work, and today I added a few more exercises, and I think Im doing pretty well - foe a beginner anyway. 40 situps, 30 pushups, 20 crunches, 25 lunges, 15 wall sits, and 25 ea. leg lifts.
I feel good. Almost went to buy a donut (stupid, and pathetic, i know, but I did), but i stopped myself, looked at the bigger picture, and instead stayed home, and did my exercises.

hope everyone is getting thinner in time for summer! stay strong lovelies*! (said: *love-lees, not love-lies)

lovelovelove
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment