Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010

Hey everyone again!
I haven't been posting for a while, and I'm sorry about that. Everything has been going down hill. Good news is that I have finally figured out what I want to do for the next four years!!!!! College - to study English!
But the bad news?? I haven't been able to find a good job for almost a year now. My parents must be rolling on the floor laughing at all of my life's failures, but still thanking God that my younger sister is perfect (besides that fact that she is dating an psychotic idoit! - but they don't know that yet!)
Anyway, my life is hopefully going to get back on track this summer, and I will try to post as often as I can.
I do truly hope that everyone is great this summer, and I hope those pounds are melting off!!!

-Lovelovelove
~Em

P.S.- If anyone needs more inspiration than these (or other) blog posts, prettythin.com is a website that helps me in my darkest hour!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment