Sunday, July 18, 2010

So my sister didn't stay at home last night...and its my fault.
Okay, so first, I accidentally told my father that my mother had taken my sister's phone away because my sister said she was going to be somewhere but was actually out somewhere else with a boy - so my mother took my sisters phone away.
My father got a little mad, since, how else was he supposed to contact my sister if she didn't have her phone?
So last night, my sister and mother got into a arguement about how my sister shuld have her phone incase of arguments. In the end, my mother grabbed the phone, walked up to my sister and said 'Fine, go live with your father.' So my sister wasnt home last night, and it's all my fault.

So tomorrow, we're celebrating my birthday ( ;( ) and my father wants to have a barbeque. WHAT!!!!!!>?????? There is no way in h*ll (escuse my language) that I would EVER want a barbeque for my birthday. They smell, and they revolt me. Tons of ants and mosquitos, and, oh, god the heat! I hate them. I don't like the smell of chicken, or hot dogs, or hamburgers, and I don't even eat meat to begin with. But my father is always pushing the meat on me, AND I DON'T WANT TO EAT IT!!!
I know I shouldn't be so selfish, but when its girl's birthday, she wants the day to be perfect. And my idea of perfect is NOT with a barbeque! AAHHHHH!
I hope it's fine tomorrow. I have never had a good birthday, they've all been BAD and crappy. I've never had a sweet 16, but that's just me. I would rather not americanize - no offense to those who have - my birthday (even though its not my 16th, but 19th), but when I'm 19, I'm legally an adult, and can do whatever I please, even if I want to get out of the country, or just travel across country.

Anyway, hope everyone else is doing better than I am, and I hope summer is treating everyone better (TIP: you burn more calories when you jog in the summer than in the winter)

Lovelovelove
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment