Sunday, May 30, 2010

??

Hey everyone reading this.
I know i havne't really been writing much over the last couple of months. I've just been kind of busy trying to sort everything.
Summer is just a month away and i'm hoping to be much thinner and more fit then. I only have a month left to do that, so I've been trying to get my a** out for a jog more than i usually would.

Over the next few weeks, I have learned that now, if i want to go to a good college/university, i may have to upgrade a few of my classes from high school.
It's no secret, i was miserable in high school, and basically sometimes my grades would be not satisfactory, but thank god i didn't fail anything. Basically when i liked a subject I would do good in it, but if i didn't like the class, I wouldn't do good, like Math, and Science. I did like History, and English Literature, Foods, and Art. So i guess that's good. And besides the fact that I would have to miss a few classes for trips to the dentist that is four hours ago. (orthodonticts, that's why i don't go to the normal dentist where I live) So i have to upgrade one class.

Gosh, this must seem like ramblings.

Anyway, i may not be able to post many updates.
Hope everyone is good.

Lovelovelove
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment