Tuesday, October 13, 2009

post

I am sick and tired of my mother complaining nonstop about how my work 'isn't satisfactory enough.' what is her problem? I do it, but i's never good enough.

Anyway, ate about 600 cals today, and went for walk in the cold. Sister came home early from school today as she wasn't feeling good. A little sick i think.
I'm kind of glad i have annonymity on the web.
Went for a long walk last night to get ipod at my dad's, which i forgot on sunday Thanksgiving dinner, and he was having dinner with some lady. It's a little disturbing to see dad dating someone when it hasn't even been a year since my mom and him split. Just a little sad to think that 17 years of marriage could mean so little to him. Like i mean so little to him. Like family meant nothing to him. Even my mom still seems to hate seeing him. I don't blame her.
I don't blame him for anything, it's just weird how things turned out the way they did, and hw it meant so little so some of us.
My sister blames me for what happened to our family (parents splitting). I can't wait to shove it in her face that - when i'm skinny -, i'll be skinnier than her. I certainly can't wait.
It's cold up here in the north, and its almost halloween. I have been visiting some pro-ana sites for inspiration, and i fould this one site meepeem.blogspot.com. It has a challenge of losing a minium of 5 pounds. I am seriously considering doing it, but will have to adjust the timing on it, as i only just found it yesterday.
Anyway...tomorrow is a new day, and anything can happen.

Stay strong everyone!

~em

No comments:

Post a Comment