Thursday, April 26, 2012

It sure has been a while since i last wrote.
Not much has happened, but at the same time, lots has.
About two days ago, I happened to receive an email from my landlord, saying that he had gotten an email from my roommate stating that she is not sure if she will be continuing school, and in that case, she will then not be able to afford living at the apartment, and will have to go back home.  This worries me; what if she decides to be out by the end of April? How will i be able to move - I won't; i don't have a car, nor anyone to help me move.  Then brings up the question, if she does move out then, how will i be able to pay her half, when she never really gave me any actual notice of moving out?  If she does do that...
I will certainly not miss her if she moves out, she is by far the messiest person i have ever met - there are still dishes there from last week! she hardly cleans, and the only time she has in the whole seven months we have been in the apartment, she cleaned once - 3 days ago, before she went home.  She claims that when she comes home after visiting her family, the apartment smells, and she said - i overheard her on the phone - that she says its me - IM NOT THE ONE WHO LEAVES THE GARBAGE ON THE APARTMENT FLOOR FOR DAYS ON END! i swear, there is still a garbage sitting there from 4 days ago.
Case in point, if she decides to leave, i will certainly NOT miss her.  at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment