Friday, April 27, 2012

I sincerely can't believe how mean people can be!
I asked these two girls if we could partner up for this assignment in school, and one of them replied 'Oh no, we can't, we chosen to go with Anne."  To be honest I almost half expected it, but I didn't think they could be so mean about it.  Being this way, even if they thought they were being kind, to me, it sounded like 'Like h*ll we'd ever partner with you.  Go away."
Thank god class was over; I basically ran to the bathroom to cry.  It seems weak of me, but its true.  I went to the bathroom and cried.  (well, i did have to go too)  And it wasn't really crying, there weren't any tears.  But when I got home, I cried.  I cried for like 5 minutes, and it wasn't much, but... I felt... completely alone and useless, that nobody wants to know me, or even wants to see me.
Let me just say, that no matter what happens, I will never kill myself, or anything like that.  Im only 20, and I'm smart enough to know that there is too much in the world i want to see, and way too much I still want to do before i grow old.  I want to see England, I want to travel, meet people, etc.
Anyways, I just can't believe that those girls could be so cold, but at the same time I pinch myself every time I make friends with anyone, because..i just don't make friends, and I currently don't really have any.  Ive lived in the city for 7 months, and I haven't really met anyone that I would consider a friend.  sure, I know people, but not anyone that I would call up on a saturday to see if they want to go shopping or something like that.  So when I thought that I was making friends, I didn't quite believe it, and serves me right.
On the bus ride home all I could think was, some day I will make more money than them, I will be better than them, I will be so much damn better, and bigger than they will ever be.  To hell with them; who needs them anyhow?  Their just b***hes in disguise.  Good Riddance.

Just like the quote says:
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me,
And all your ever gonna be is mean,
Why do you gotta be so mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment