Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 2, 2011

It's really the 3rd of sept, 12:24 Am, but i dont really count that until ive woken up...anyways...
School starting for me in a month, and the one thing that scares the hell out of me the most is my weight. See, im taking a fashion merchandising course at a college, and the fact that other students will be there, who share the same passion as me....one thing that scares me is that there will be skinnier people than me in that classroom, people who have a better advantage because of being skinnier, they can wear much better clothes than i can.
Thats what scares me the most, among other things. There is also the fact that I have to find a place to live, hoping that the roomate thing goes well, and such. I just pray that i can last a full year of school, since I kind of wasnt the best student...not that i wasnt the best student, but i wasn't exactly a 'A' student, so im just hoping that i can have enough self determination to get myself through a full year of school, and finish with flying colours. And this is a full year of school, not at all like uni where every summer you get a break, but all year long, not really any breaks, except the obvious ones, such as christmas, and holidays (labour day, thanksgiving, etc).
and yes, i celebrate the canada thanksgiving, and yes, i am on Robin's side from HIMYM about Canadian Thanksgiving being...what was it....The real thanksgiving? i have absolutely no idea why the canadian and american thankgivings are like, one month apart.
anyways...yeah...not much else i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment