Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Its been a while...

Well, it's been a while since Ive been writing. Everything been a little weird the past couple of weeks. I've mainly been visiting Pretty Thin; not much has happened.

Jobless, and lonely, and bored all the time is really...boring.
Probably haven't lost any weight i a while, but now that all the people who were away at college are coming back now, i'll be doing more jogging, jump rope, and losing weight; also dieting. If everything goes according to plan, i hope i'll be thin enough by july.
I was on Pretty Thin a couple of days ago when i saw that someone had put 4 words into their 'about me' thing. they were 'The Pretty Little Liars.' i thought about it, and when I think of it, it kind of makes sense. We all lie to get to perfection, to achieve something that seems to far off, and to feel more than just 'me'. (if that makes any sense at all).
so now I have kind of nicknames myself, the pretty little liar, a code name so that my parents or friends don't know that i'm talking about Ana.
Anyway, i hope to be writing again soon, and most likely have a job by then.

hope everyone is good

Lovelovelove
~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment