Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anger

Okay, so my father was on my sisters phone, and then he wanted to talk to me, so my sister passed the phone to me, and i talked to him for like 2 minutes, and then after i looked at her text messages; you can never really know what people say about you.
Anyway, so i was looking at what people texted her, and was shocked at what this guy kenny said. He was going on about how i don't know what i want to do with my life, and when i'm going to move out of my parents house. okay, so i see his point, but who the h*Ll does he think he is, going on about someone like that, when he doesn't even know me; i don't even know him!
Okay, so i don't really have any goals in life, except the obvious ones that everyone else has, and i have no clue what i want to do with my life, besides somethine in beauty or fashion (but not desinging); i still...and i'm looking for a job, so that i can ...live? well, i really want a job so i can buy more cosmetics, to be honest. I have always wanted to buy a mac lipstick, and maybe a few other things, so to do that i would need to get a job, which is good for everyone.

Anyway, hope everyone is good!!

Lovelovelove
~em

No comments:

Post a Comment