Thursday, July 14, 2011

ugh

hello again
anyways
does anybody else who weighs 125 or more, get like this greasy feeling, like your body is greasy and you just can't wait to get out of your top and bra, and put on just a simple tank top?
Well, I feel like that sometimes; i get this feeling like im all greasy. I don't know what it is.
Anyways, i think i have survived a few days without meat. Nest stop: no dairy. So ive been reading the skinny bitch book, and some of the things in there....eewww! for those who have read it, and have read the meat section, then youll know what im talking about, but for those of you who didn't, please don't!! it talks about how animals are treated in the factory, and it is seriously SICK!! it has even put me off from even touching meat!!!

anyways, hope everyone is doing well. its late so ill go now
til later

lovelovelove
~Em

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am just a bit under 120lbs but I totally get that feeling! Every time I eat anything I just feel terrible. It's polluting my pink and clean insides. Greasy disgusting food. I've seen a video about how they treat animals so I've not eaten any meat for 5 months now ^^

    love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete